When Covid-19 hit the world, social media was already a part of our life. But its implication with us has been greatly increased by the pandemic and its consequential digitization.
“Social Selling: Why You Should Care and How to Do It Right?”
Yuka Nakasone, Chief Strategist at Global Bridge moderated the discussion with the segment guests including:
- Bernie Wong, Founder of Social Stand
- Lahcène Guerrouj, Manager for Content Marketing Strategy EMEA Salesforce
- Tim Hughes, CEO & Co-Founder of DLA Ignite
Learn some smart social selling tricks straight from the source on the said panel discussion such as:
- the right way of using social media as a selling mechanism
- how different platforms are used in different parts of the world
- why you can’t use the same social selling strategy on different platforms but not because of the language or cultural differences.
Fill in the registration form to get the broadcast link!