Do you want to connect with your audience in real-time and share what you’re doing as it happens?
On 25 June 2021, Bernie Wong, the owner and founder of Social Stand Limited, will facilitate a Social Marketing Level Up Series on Live Streaming for Brands in partnership with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce HKGCC.
According to Bernie:
“Live streaming is a powerful marketing tool that can be used to connect with customers and create relationships and sales.
For most brands, live streaming is a new concept. But for savvy business owners and entrepreneurs, it’s a proven effective way to engage with the audience and ultimately increase brand awareness and sales.”
The Programme is for:
- Founders & Entrepreneurs
- Brand Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing, Digital/Social Media Marketing, Communication, and Creative Leaders
The Programme Outline:
- What’s a Good Show for Brands
- 5 Steps for Producing a Good Show!
- 10x the value of a Live Video
- Expert Tips for Hiring a Video Agency
- Tools & Equipment for in-house Production
This course will teach you how to produce high-quality live streams that get results. We’ll cover everything from deciding on a topic for your show, picking equipment, and hiring video production agencies to DIY. Moreover, we’ll give you expert tips so that you know exactly what to consider when sourcing potential service providers. At the end of this course, we’ll introduce some tools and resources that will help make producing live streams easier than ever before!
You may click this link to register.