On 4 December 2012, Bernie Wong, the owner and founder of Social Stand Limited, in partnership with Ming Pao, talked about what marketers need to know about fans and followers on Instagram. The social media platform is being used by brands and businesses to further establish themselves and reach out to their target audiences, but they often do not utilize the platform to the best of its capacities. However, there are techniques to develop a steady following on Instagram. One only needs to know how to properly maximize it.
The following are the points that Bernie Wong covered:
- Using images that are eye-catching depicts life
- Engaging with users that interact with posted content
- Collaborating with other brands and organizations
- Researching on similar brands and interact with their followers
- Crafting a bio that will make a brand stand out on Instagram
- Making use of the Instagram Stories feature
- Using the Instagram platform to let people know about the brand
To sum it all up, there is no one specific formula in keeping audiences engaged. Perhaps the only commonality is using Instagram is to continue producing high-quality content and interact with users across the platform.
You can learn more by watching the video here.Tags : Bernie Wong Event Instagram Instagram Followers Ming Pao Social Stand